GO-CAT Senior 7+ formula for cats over 7 years is carefully balanced to meet the needs of older cats who burn less energy and require fewer calories from their food.
From the day you brought your cat home, you promised to care for him and feed him right everyday and help him to live a happy and healthy life. Go-CAT is here to help you to fullfill your promise. With use of our experience and expertise, we do our utmost for you and for your cat to keep him happy and healthy.
5 promises because we care :
– Nutrition: 100% complete and balanced tasty nutrition for every day with quality protein for the cats’ health and happiness
– Quality: over 1000 daily ingredient and production quality checkups
– Purina experts: developed by Purina nutritionists
– Trusted Suppliers: made with high quality ingredients carefully-selected from known and trusted suppliers
– Year 2025 commitment: our commitment is to have 100% of our packaging recyclable or reusable by year 2025
All our recipes have no artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives
Cereals, Meat and animal derivatives (20%, of which 2.1% chicken and 2.1% turkey), Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, Vegetables (0.7% dehydrated vegetables equivalent to 4.2% rehydrated vegetables), Yeasts.
Fat Content: 9%,
Crude Ash: 7%,
Crude fibre: 3%,
Essential fatty acids: 1,6%.
Cat Weight = Quantity to provide (Grams per Day):
Adult 3kg = 45g
Adult 4kg = 60g
Adult 5kg = 75g
The senior maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures.
Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of healthy, every day nutrition.