GO-CAT 5 Promises. From the day you brought your cat home, you promised to care for him and feed him right everyday and help him to live a happy and healthy life. Go-CAT is here to help you to fullfill your promise. With use of our experience and expertise, we do our utmost for you and for your cat to keep him happy and healthy.
5 promises because we care :
– Nutrition: 100% complete and balanced tasty nutrition for every day with quality protein for the cats’ health and happiness
– Quality: over 1000 daily ingredient and production quality checkups
– Purina experts: developed by Purina nutritionists
– Trusted Suppliers: made with high quality ingredients carefully-selected from known and trusted suppliers
– Year 2025 commitment: our commitment is to have 100% of our packaging recyclable or reusable by year 2025
All our recipes have no artificial colourants, flavourings or preservatives
Cereals, Meat and animal derivatives, Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Fish and fish derivatives (2% tuna and 2% herring in fish shape kibbles*), Derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, yeasts, Vegetables (0.6% dehydrated vegetables equivalent to 4% rehydrated vegetables in tripod shape kibbles**), .
*Total content in product: 1.5% tuna and 1.5% herring
** Total content in product: 1% rehydrated vegetables
Typical product composition: fish shape kibbles 75%; tripod shape kibbles 25%.
IU/kg: Vit A: 12 500; Vit D3: 1 000; Vit E: 85;
mg/kg: Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate: (Fe: 47); Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 1.5); Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate: (Cu: 8.9); Manganous sulphate monohydrate: (Mn: 5.1); Zinc sulphate monohydrate: (Zn: 66); Sodium selenite: (Se: 0.1); Taurine: 870.
Colourants(1) and antioxidants
(1)no artificial colourants.
Cat Weight = Quantity to provide (Grams per Day):
Adult 3kg = 50g
Adult 4kg = 70g
Adult 5kg = 90g
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of healthy, every day nutrition.