Having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for dogs to be the best version of themselves, because they use their mouths for everything.
Pedigree Dentastix Advanced dental dog chews and dental dog treats are scientifically proven to reduce the build-up of plaque at the gum line, where it matters most. This is thanks to the revolutionary texture of these dog sticks that flex around teeth to give a deep clean.
– Pedigree Dentastix Advanced dog chews are scientifically proven to reduce the build-up of plaque at the gum line when fed twice a week;
– Pedigree dental sticks for dogs support oral health where it matters most
The revolutionary texture of these dental treats for dogs for dogs flexes around your dog’s teeth for a deep clean to the gumline;
– These longer lasting Pedigree treats for dogs were developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at The Waltham Centre;
– Dentastix dental sticks for dogs are dog chews that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours; a tasty dog treat with benefits;
– Pedigree dental chew sticks with great tasting chicken flavour is available in different sizes to provide effective oral care for small and medium sized dogs;
Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (including 4% chicken), minerals (including 2.2% sodium tripolyphosphate), oils and fats.
Medium dogs, e.g. a Cocker Spaniel, feed 2 chews per week. Please reduce main meal accordingly. This is a chewy treat that is only suitable for dogs between 10 kg and 25 kg. It is not suitable for young puppies under 4 months. 2 chews provide 13% of the weekly energy requirements of a 10 kg dog. Fresh drinking water should always be available.